Backstreet Memories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum destiné aux Backstreet Boys - Forum intended for Backstreet Boys

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nick Carter: "Going on dates is terrifying."

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mary-Eve
Admin
Admin
Mary-Eve

Number of posts : 11517
Registration date : 2008-03-16

Nick Carter: "Going on dates is terrifying." Empty
PostSubject: Nick Carter: "Going on dates is terrifying."   Nick Carter: "Going on dates is terrifying." Icon_minitimeTue 13 Oct - 1:57

Backstreet Boys star Nick Carter said he finds going on dates "terrifying" and that they are "scarier" than singing live. Carter, 29, has previously dated women such as Ashlee Simpson and Paris Hilton, and he admitted he has always found dating a daunting experience. He said to British magazine Cosmopolitan: "I've been going on dates for over 15 years but I still find them terrifying. It's scarier than singing live to thousands of fans; with a performance you can rehearse, but a date is a different equation. You can't prepare because you don't know what to expect. But that's what makes it exciting." He added: "The biggest lesson I've learnt is that you should never judge a book by its cover. Unfortunately, I have in the past. Some of the hottest people in the world aren't as nice as you'd expect."

Source : Heart Of Soul
Back to top Go down
https://backstreet-memories.rpg-board.net

Nick Carter: "Going on dates is terrifying."
Page 1 of 1