Backstreet Memories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum destiné aux Backstreet Boys - Forum intended for Backstreet Boys

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

DWTS' Aaron Carter: I'm Not Trying "to Hook Up" With Karina Smirnoff

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Letty
Modo
Modo
Letty

Number of posts : 1317
Registration date : 2008-09-24

DWTS' Aaron Carter: I'm Not Trying "to Hook Up" With Karina Smirnoff Empty
PostSubject: DWTS' Aaron Carter: I'm Not Trying "to Hook Up" With Karina Smirnoff   DWTS' Aaron Carter: I'm Not Trying "to Hook Up" With Karina Smirnoff Icon_minitimeFri 2 Oct - 8:39

DWTS' Aaron Carter: I'm Not Trying "to Hook Up" With Karina Smirnoff 1254415250_carter-smirnoff-290

Aaron Carter says his comments about not wanting to date Dancing With the Stars partner Karina Smirnoff were taken out of context.

See what your favorite Dancing With the Stars contestants used to look like

While chatting with 104.3 MY FM’s Valentine in the Morning on Monday, Carter, 21, said he would not want "to be in that category" of men who have romanced Smirnoff, 30. "I'm sorry, but I'm not that guy," he said. "I don't got that kind of time."

But Carter tells Usmagazine.com he has "the utmost respect" for Smirnoff, who recently called off her engagement to Makism Chmerkovskiy. He says he was only trying to be "professional" by saying he's not "trying to hook up" with anyone on the show.

Check out photos of famous Hollywood broken engagements

"She's amazing," Carter says of Smirnoff. "I'm sorry if it was misunderstood as being negative in any way towards Karina. Fortunately, she understood what was meant and that sometimes things are taken and repeated out of context."

He also wants fans to realize he was only joking when he said "there are no if’s, and’s or but’s ... I’m going to win Dancing with the Stars."

See Dancing With the Stars' most amazing body makeovers

Carter tells Us, "The DJ and I were having a humorous conversation, and my sense of humor and high energy seemed to translate into being overly confident.

"Of course, I hope to win -- it is a competition," he adds. "But my castmates are unbelievably dedicated, talented and competitive. It is anybody's game at this point!"

Source : http://www.usmagazine.com
Back to top Go down
http://rpattzkstewtwilightaddict.blogspot.com/

DWTS' Aaron Carter: I'm Not Trying "to Hook Up" With Karina Smirnoff
Page 1 of 1