Backstreet Memories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum destiné aux Backstreet Boys - Forum intended for Backstreet Boys

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

LEIGHANNE LITTRELL: Answer To Her Fans ...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mary-Eve
Admin
Admin
Mary-Eve

Number of posts : 11517
Registration date : 2008-03-16

LEIGHANNE LITTRELL: Answer To Her Fans ... Empty
PostSubject: LEIGHANNE LITTRELL: Answer To Her Fans ...   LEIGHANNE LITTRELL: Answer To Her Fans ... Icon_minitimeFri 16 Jan - 15:48

Friday, January 16, 2009

Current mood: Smile blessed
Category: Fashion, Style, Shopping

Dear Madam / Sir , First of all My heart and thoughts go out to thelittrell family during this tough time. Im very glad though that Bayleeis well enough to go home and spend christmas at home with his family.Second i would like to thanks Leighanne for the great bags she designed, all of them are wonderful , it's really hard for me to pick oneonly.. i Smile want to ask you , do you deliver to Middle East , Abu Dhabi and Dubai(United Arab Emirates) ???other question are you willing to make bagespically for laptops ?? if not can i ask for custome one??i will keepBaylee in my thoughts and prayers and hope he wont need to go back tothe hospital and the treatment just went well. Thank you very much

and she rely me back with :

Thank you very much for your inquiry. Yes we will ship anywhere we needto and anywhere our postal service will let us. We do have a new bagthat should be up next week. It is an over the shoulder/cross body bagthat will definitely fit a computer among other things. Thank you verymuch for your interest and please check back on the site next week.Takecare and God BlessLeighanne

Thanks to Only Kev & LD

PS: Traduction sur demande !
Back to top Go down
https://backstreet-memories.rpg-board.net

Page 1 of 1