Backstreet Memories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum destiné aux Backstreet Boys - Forum intended for Backstreet Boys

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

BSB IN GUINNESS WORLD RECORDS 2009

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mary-Eve
Admin
Admin
Mary-Eve

Number of posts : 11517
Registration date : 2008-03-16

BSB IN GUINNESS WORLD RECORDS 2009 Empty
PostSubject: BSB IN GUINNESS WORLD RECORDS 2009   BSB IN GUINNESS WORLD RECORDS 2009 Icon_minitimeMon 12 Jan - 5:09

Monday, January 12, 2009

A BSB fan got this e-mail on one of her Yahoo Groups! She want to share it soo here it goes lol

I dont know if any one knew this but I was at walmart lastnight and I was looking though the book and I saw the Backstreet Boys, so I share this with all of you... the BSB appear in the new Guinness world records 2009 for the best-selling album by a boy band. The book says:

"The album from the Backstreet Boys Millennium started in 1999, had sold 13 million copies in March 2001. The album reached number one on the list of the top 200 of the billboard on June 1999. It sold 1,134,000 copies in its first week, shattering the world record for sales in a week of Garth Brooks. "

Thanks to Susie K. @ LD
Back to top Go down
https://backstreet-memories.rpg-board.net

Page 1 of 1