Backstreet Memories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum destiné aux Backstreet Boys - Forum intended for Backstreet Boys

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

THE LITTRELL’S WEDDING: Counted By Nick Carter

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mary-Eve
Admin
Admin
Mary-Eve

Number of posts : 11517
Registration date : 2008-03-16

THE LITTRELL’S WEDDING: Counted By Nick Carter Empty
PostSubject: THE LITTRELL’S WEDDING: Counted By Nick Carter   THE LITTRELL’S WEDDING: Counted By Nick Carter Icon_minitimeMon 5 Jan - 2:15

Sunday, January 04, 2009

Current mood: Smile blessed
Category: Life

The wedding of Brian and Leighanne

counted by Nick Carter

THE LITTRELL’S WEDDING: Counted By Nick Carter Leighybrok12zt5

2 of September!
Brian and the rest of the BSB never will forget that date and is that in that magical day, and before its more intimate friendly, their family and other three hundred guests, B-Rok eternal love Leighanne swore, the love of their life. That one same night they started off for a secret destiny, probably an island of the Pacific, to pass a honeymoon memorable, as much as its wedding. The press had prohibited the step but Nick was in first row and is counted all the details of the wedding.

HERE EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS OF HIS WEDDING!

-9 hs. Arrival to Atlanta

"Howie, A.J and I in the morning took the first airplane towards Atlanta. He waited for us to Kevin in the airport and he was very radiating. Kev had been two days in Atlanta to make use to him to its uncles with the preparations of the wedding. We also were very nervious but we trying to disguise it. We did not want that he spoiled it to nothing, so A.J went convincing the girl of invoicing half an hour so that it let take the luggage to us with us. We can..t to risk to us to lose the suitcases with the suits for the wedding!

-10:00 hrs. In the hotel! -

It left us to Kevin in the Palace hotel and there we tried to relax a little. But it was impossible. A.J and Howie came room and we were seeing tele awhile, although we did not find out don't mention it.

-12:00 hrs. The Lunch

We are to eat in a deprived hall the hotel and finally we met with Brian, that had not slept in all night, but the eyes shone to him of happiness. We did not stop to do jokes to him. Then we gave our gift him, a pair of gold binoculars in the form of musical note that we had bought in Tiffany..s for the great day. Brian did not say anything to us, but their eyes filled of tears and we were fused in a long hug.

THE LITTRELL’S WEDDING: Counted By Nick Carter Leighanne5fy5fb2drok5fbvl5

-17:30 hrs. Christian church of Peachtree-

When we arrived, it took us to Kevin to the Sacristy. It had never seen so elegant Frick. He was imposing. Then Harold, the brother of Brian arrived, and it placed a precious rose to him in the eyelet "will give luck You" said to him; but Brian was put even more nervious.

THE LITTRELL’S WEDDING: Counted By Nick Carter Brian10600vu2

-18:00 hrs. The wedding begins

I believe that in all this time never it had seen so nervous Brian. Not even before a concert But like it hiba not to be: it had dreamed about that one day during all their life and its dream was becoming reality. Memory to Brian in the altar accompanied by Harold, watching the clock and becoming loose the neck of the shirt. It did not do more than to turn itself looking for Leighanne with the glance. Then I thought that to be in its place it would exactly have tolerated to me equal.

-18:02 hrs. It sounds the nuptial march. -
When Leighanne appeared of the arm of its father almost gives something me. He was so beautiful with that dress of sateen so fitted and began to very slowly cross the full corridor of dry flowers. I contained the breathing until it arrived at the altar and it went me to the heart to one hundred per hour. I do not want nor to think as it had to be Brian then.

THE LITTRELL’S WEDDING: Counted By Nick Carter Leighanne5fy5fb2drok5fbsq2

-18:45 hrs. << YES I WILL >> -
The ceremony was precious, but the exciting thing went to hear say to them both to. To Brian the voice shook a little to him, but I do not believe that nobody, except for us, realized. Then it took the hand of Leighanne with swettest, the ring interchanged and they swore eternal love. I turn left to see Howie and I saw as a tear by the cheek escaped to him.

THE LITTRELL’S WEDDING: Counted By Nick Carter Brileighwedht9

20:00 hrs. The fiances live! -

After the ceremony he ran to congratulate to just married. Brian embraced to me it whispered and me in the ear "I cannot believe it"! I am a married man. Just married they left by a back door to avoid the photographers.

THE LITTRELL’S WEDDING: Counted By Nick Carter Brileikevti4

21:07 hrs. Reception in the Four Seasons-

Brian rented the fourth complete plant of the Four Seasons to celebrate convite of the Wedding. There was an exquisite buffet to have dinner and an orchestra that did not stop to touch melodies of most romantic.

-22:45 hrs. The cake! -

In order to cut the Leighanne cake one took off the sleeves of the dress. Soon it sent the branch and more than one it fell to the ground trying to gather it. He was very funny.

THE LITTRELL’S WEDDING: Counted By Nick Carter 026copiain4

23:15 hrs To dance! -

After desserts the Mrs. Littrell went to the track open the dance: "It did not know that Brian danced vals so well", I said to him to Kevin, and then Kevin confessed to me that the night before had given one him whichever classes to Brian just in case and that enters the nervous thing that was it takes and it that it was, was no way of which it was concentrated. What was clear is that it had remained him engravings well the steps, because did not give any to be above him to the fiancee…

THE LITTRELL’S WEDDING: Counted By Nick Carter Leighanne5fy5fb2drok5fbts4

23:00 hrs. A very special song

Later the track filled and we danced all night, to see if you let to me dance with the fiancee, said to Bone to Brian in joke to him, and it was put to dance with Leighanne until Harold was overcome it of the arms…. Then Kevin raised the scene, took the microphone and all the room remained in silence. Now we are going to dedicate a song to them to the couple, said. It and Harold had prepared a very special version of "Celebrate", a subject of the "Kool and the Gang", and AJ, Howie and I was united to them to sing it. He was very touching, but the finishing touch put Brian when it raised the scene to interpret a song that had composed especially for Leighanne in that so special day. It sat down in the track while the rest of surrounded it to the guests and the hairs of end when hearing it were put.

He was super romantic.

THE LITTRELL’S WEDDING: Counted By Nick Carter 019ma4

Thanks to Baylee Littrell Fans Page's myspace

PS: Traduction sur demande !
Back to top Go down
https://backstreet-memories.rpg-board.net
ilovebrianlittrell
New Members
New Members

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2008-11-30

THE LITTRELL’S WEDDING: Counted By Nick Carter Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE LITTRELL’S WEDDING: Counted By Nick Carter   THE LITTRELL’S WEDDING: Counted By Nick Carter Icon_minitimeMon 5 Jan - 19:13

ah ca, ca a lair qu'une fille la inventée sur un site internet
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1