Backstreet Memories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum destiné aux Backstreet Boys - Forum intended for Backstreet Boys

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Weird Brian Quotes !

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mary-Eve
Admin
Admin
Mary-Eve

Number of posts : 11517
Registration date : 2008-03-16

Weird Brian Quotes ! Empty
PostSubject: Weird Brian Quotes !   Weird Brian Quotes ! Icon_minitimeSun 4 Jan - 18:39

"Most of all I like chasing girls."

"Of course I like to look at pretty girls in the street. What hot-blooded boy doesn't."

"Awwwww I blew it!"

"I remember once, I went down into the audience and sang to this girl who'd been staring at me the whole time. I went to give her a kiss on the cheek, but she tried to slip her tongue down my throat! I was completely shocked!"

"I think I'd make a loving, caring, understanding boyfriend, who's in touch with his emotions. Or at least, I'd like to be."

"That's some pretty cool crap."

"I leaned over to kiss her and I fell right out of my chair."

"I have two scars when I had my appendix taken out, but only the people who know me really well get to see them 'cos they're at the bottom of my tummy! I’ve also got a scar on my head where I head-butted a table when I was 12."

"I'm a Barbie Girl."

"Sometimes it surprises me that all these people were there only to see us. It terrorizes me even a little"...said after the first gig ever

"To be on the stage, with all the girls watching us, these moments are worth any scrifice."

"What should I do? I simply like to tell jokes and to bring laughter to people."...on his personality

"When you like someone, put their name in a circle not a heart because hearts can be broken but circles last forever."

"Honestly, I lie on the couch and watch TV. It's something that I never get to do - just sit and watch a basketball or football game. You know, it seems like when you can't watch the tube, you're just totally lost to the world. So I just sit down and thumb through channels all night when I am able."
Back to top Go down
https://backstreet-memories.rpg-board.net
ilovebrianlittrell
New Members
New Members

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2008-11-30

PostSubject: Re: Weird Brian Quotes !   Weird Brian Quotes ! Icon_minitimeSun 4 Jan - 19:40

i,m a barbie girl? il se prend pour une fille ou quoi mdr!
Back to top Go down
Mary-Eve
Admin
Admin
Mary-Eve

Number of posts : 11517
Registration date : 2008-03-16

PostSubject: Re: Weird Brian Quotes !   Weird Brian Quotes ! Icon_minitimeSun 4 Jan - 19:41

Lol c'est à ce le demander haha !
Back to top Go down
https://backstreet-memories.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Weird Brian Quotes !   Weird Brian Quotes ! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Weird Brian Quotes !
Page 1 of 1