Backstreet Memories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum destiné aux Backstreet Boys - Forum intended for Backstreet Boys

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Update(Big girls dont cry 2)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mary-Eve
Admin
Admin
Mary-Eve

Number of posts : 11517
Registration date : 2008-03-16

Update(Big girls dont cry 2) Empty
PostSubject: Update(Big girls dont cry 2)   Update(Big girls dont cry 2) Icon_minitimeFri 13 Jun - 14:38

Category : Life

HAHAHA Sooooo after allllll I DID end up having a kick ass time going out and getting over my so called birthday blues. Earlier in the day I started off with a speed boat rental that I got to drive myself, all over Ontario lake and by the CN Tower, after that a bit of shopping and then some unluckiness....my car got towed for the first time in my life, totally shitty, but after that did some pre-drinking and then got a ride in a red Ferrari to the club. It was nice to have my closest friends coming from all over the place just to celebrate my life with me.

I didn't end up throwing up either (ewwwwww) : ) which as I have been told by many is a birthday tradition, I spent most of the night feeding the two bottles I had gotten from the night club Circa here in Toronto, to everyone else and as I progressed more and more vodka was flowing down peoples shirts rather than their mouths. I guess Im bad at pouring while slightly intoxicated ; )

Another one of the things I end up doing is wandering off when Im drunk but fortunately Mike had a whole group of friends looking out for me the entire night. So there it is friends do it all, the get you in just enough trouble to make you feel like your having fun while at the same time keep your from losing it all. What a nice thing huh?

Love you guys for coming to my b-day it was fun and I didn't cry once!

LC

SOURCE : Leslie's Myspace
Back to top Go down
https://backstreet-memories.rpg-board.net
Sandra
Cralwing Back To You
Cralwing Back To You
Sandra

Number of posts : 342
Registration date : 2008-03-22

Update(Big girls dont cry 2) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Update(Big girls dont cry 2)   Update(Big girls dont cry 2) Icon_minitimeFri 13 Jun - 15:02

Merci. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Update(Big girls dont cry 2)
Page 1 of 1