Backstreet Memories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum destiné aux Backstreet Boys - Forum intended for Backstreet Boys

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nouvelle Nouvelles sur Hoke Dorough

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mary-Eve
Admin
Admin
Mary-Eve

Number of posts : 11517
Registration date : 2008-03-16

Nouvelle Nouvelles sur Hoke Dorough Empty
PostSubject: Nouvelle Nouvelles sur Hoke Dorough   Nouvelle Nouvelles sur Hoke Dorough Icon_minitimeFri 30 May - 19:37

For : Howie Dorough
Date : 29 may 2008, 14:52
Sujet : Prayer Chain for our father, Hoke Dorough
word : As some of you may or may not know, our father was diagnosed with cancer in his lungs and brain at the end of March. In April he went through three weeks of radiation treatment to his brain. Unfortunately the results were very disappointing. The cancer and tumors in his brain have increased. Throughout this time my father has been very brave and positive with everything. He is not giving up and has opted for more radiation treatment to his brain, which is the maximum amount that the brain can tolerate before doing more damage. After he finishes the radiation treatment he has also decided to proceed with the chemotherapy treatment for the cancer in his lungs. There is no cure for his cancer, but hopefully the treatments will contain the cancer from spreading more, which will prolong his life with us. At this time he is physically very weak from the treatments. We believe in miracles and the power of God and I am asking you to pray with me and my family for a miracle for my father, Hoke. God hears us when two or more come together in his name. Thank you in advance for your prayers, love and concern.

Sincerely,
Howie & Pollyanna Dorough

PS: Traduction sur demande !
Back to top Go down
https://backstreet-memories.rpg-board.net

Nouvelle Nouvelles sur Hoke Dorough
Page 1 of 1