Backstreet Memories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum destiné aux Backstreet Boys - Forum intended for Backstreet Boys

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

All or almost on the marriage of Kevin and Kristin

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Mary-Eve
Admin
Admin
Mary-Eve

Number of posts : 11517
Registration date : 2008-03-16

All or almost on the marriage of Kevin and Kristin Empty
PostSubject: All or almost on the marriage of Kevin and Kristin   All or almost on the marriage of Kevin and Kristin Icon_minitimeThu 22 May - 14:18

Sunday, July 08, 2007
wedding info
Category: Life

001 Kristin & Kevin Richardson's wedding took place on June 17, 2000 (6:21PM they said their vows) in his homestate of Kentucky.

002 The invitations to the wedding were printed with a childhood drawing of the campgrounds made by Kevin himself.

003 Kristin's wedding was a beautiful, simple ceremony.

004 She was wearing a very beautiful beige wedding gown. it looked just like robin hood and lady [marian] getting married in a forest

005 She walked on red rose pedals in her bare feet on her way to the alter to a misty-eyed Kevin.

006 Kristin's twin nephews were the ring-bearers.

007 Her (at time) 1 and half year old niece (Brad & Kristen Willits's daughter) was the flower girl - being so young, she needed some help getting down the aisle from her daddy

008 Jill (lastname unkown) was one of her bridesmaids in her simple yet elegant wedding.

009 Kevin's brother tim, a minister performed the wedding ceremony.

010 Jerald jr. was the best man

011 The men wore suits with Versace sandals

012 There was a crowd of 180 guests family/friends.

013 It did rain during the ceremony, but didn't appear to dampen their happiness.

014 There 65,000 worth of flowers, mostly of which were white roses.

015 According to the other bsb members the wedding was a very emotional time for kevin, apparently he was crying a lot in fact, the boys and him were supposed to sing an acappella song, but were not able to due to Kevin's tears and emotions.

016 Kristin & Kevin danced to Savage Garden's "I Knew I Loved You Before I Met You," as the crowd gathered around at the reception.

017 Their love was not the only celebrated that day….as another couple danced to Backstreet Boys music, along with their young relatives, Kevin and Kristin (along with bandmates AJ and Howie) made an appearance at the reception for photos and autographs, just because they knew the young girls were fans.

018 Andre Csillag took pictures at the wedding but they are for his family only.

019 They went on a romantic/private honeymoon to capri, italy & went to the anema e core club in capri (June 17, 2000), the dolce and gabbana fashion show in milan (June 26, 2000), and the versace fashion show (June 26, 2000) also in Milan.

020 On August 25 they had a private party to celebrate their wedding (in Los Angeles, CA).

Wedding Song
I Knew I Loved You - by: Savage Garden
Maybe it's intuition
But some things you just don't question
Like in your eyes
I see my future in an instant
And there it goes
I think I've found my best friend
I know that it might sound more than a little crazy
But I believe
I knew I loved you before I met you
I think I dreamed you into life
I have been waiting all my life
There's just no rhyme or reason
Only this sense of completion
And in your eyes
I see the missing pieces
I'm searching for
I think I've found my way home
But I believe
A thousand angels dance around you
I am complete now that I've found you
Lori London - Couture Bridal Collection

-Kristin's headpiece *alone* from Lori London (bridal headpiece designer) costed @ least $350 ... could possibly even have been $500-

Her designs are a refreshing change from the bulky, heavy look of most headpieces. Lori uses a more delicate look that is designed to bring more emphasis to the bride herself, not the headpiece.

Lori London's headpieces, veils and jewelry are now carried in exclusive bridal salons worldwide and are regularly featured in the top bridal magazines, including Bride's, Bridal Guide, Martha Stewart Weddings, Wedding Bells, Wedding Dresses and In Style Weddings. Lori's work has caught the eye of style-conscious celebrities who seek out her designs for their own weddings and special events. Among her most recent clientele are Demi Moore, Juliette Lewis, and Kristin Willits, who married Backstreet Boy Kevin Richardson

SOURCE: Cheryl sur Kevin FANatics

~~~~~ TRADUCTION ~~~~~~

Dimanche, Juillet 08, 2007
mariage d'infos
Catégorie: Life

001 Kristin & Kevin Richardson le mariage a eu lieu le Juin 17, 2000 (6:21 pm ils ont déclaré que leur voeux) dans son homestate du Kentucky.

002 Les invitations au mariage ont été imprimés avec une enfance dessin des terrains de camping formulées par Kevin lui-même.

003 Kristin le mariage est une belle, simple cérémonie.

004 Elle portait une très belle robe de mariage de couleur beige. elle avait l'air tout comme Robin Hood et Lady [marian] se marier dans une forêt

005 Elle marchait pied nue sur les pédales rose rouge sous les yeux de Kevin

006 Kristin , munie de deux neveux sont les porteurs de l'anneau.

007 Ses (au temps) nièces 1 et demi ans, (Brad & Kristen Willits la fille) était la fille fleur - étant si jeune, elle a besoin d'une aide pour le couloir de son papa

008 Jill (nom unkown) était l'un de ses bridesmaids dans son simple mais élégant mariage.

009 Kevin le frère de Tim, un ministre a effectué le cérémonie de mariage.

010 Jerald JR. était le meilleur homme

011 Les hommes portaient des combinaisons avec des sandales Versace

012 Il était une foule de 180 personnes famille / amis.

013 Il a eu de la pluie au cours de la cérémonie, mais il ne semble pas freiner leur bonheur.

014 Il convient de 65000 fleurs, dont la plupart étaient des roses blanches.

015 selon les autres membres BSB le mariage a été un moment très émotionnel pour Kevin, semble-t-il pleurait beaucoup, en fait, les garçons et lui étaient censés chanter Acappella une chanson, mais n'ont pas pu en raison de Kevin de ses larmes et de l'émotions.

016 Kristin & Kevin on danser sur du Savage Garden "I Knew I Loved You Before I Met You», comme la foule rassemblée autour de la réception.

017 Leur amour n'était pas la seule célébrée ce jour-là…. Comme un autre couple dansé à la musique Backstreet Boys, avec leurs jeunes parents, Kevin et Kristin (avec bandmates AJ et Howie) a fait une apparition à la réception pour les photos et des autographes, parce qu'ils connaissaient les jeunes filles étaient fans.

018 Andre Csillag pris des photos au mariage, mais ils sont pour sa famille.

019 Ils sont sur un romantique / privé lune de miel à Capri, Italie et s'est rendu à la base Anema e club à Capri (Juin 17, 2000), et la dolce gabbana défilé de mode à Milan (Juin 26, 2000), et le défilé de mode Versace (Juin 26, 2000) également à Milan.

020 Le 25 août, ils avaient une partie privée pour célébrer leur mariage (à Los Angeles, Californie).

Wedding Song
I Knew I Loved You - by: Savage Garden
Maybe it's intuition
But some things you just don't question
Like in your eyes
I see my future in an instant
And there it goes
I think I've found my best friend
But I believe
There's just no rhyme or reason
Only this sense of completion
And in your eyes
I see the missing pieces
I'm searching for
I think I've found my way home
But I believe
A thousand angels dance around you
I am complete now that I've found you
Lori London - Couture Bridal Collection

Kristin-l '* seule tête * de Lori Londres (concepteur de mariage casque) moins le coût @ $ 350 ... pourrait peut-être même ont été 500 $ --

Ses dessins sont un changement rafraîchissant du volumineux, lourds apparence de la plupart des frontispices. Lori utilise un look plus délicat qui est conçu pour apporter plus d'importance à la mariée elle-même, pas la tête.

Lori de Londres frontispices, des voiles et des bijoux sont maintenant transportés dans des salons exclusifs de mariage le monde entier et sont régulièrement présentées dans les magazines haut de mariage, y compris Bride's, Bridal Guide, Martha Stewart Weddings, Wedding Bells, Wedding Robes et In Style Mariages. Lori de travail a attiré l'attention de style-conscient des célébrités qui la recherche de ses créations pour leur propre mariages et événements spéciaux. Parmi ses plus récentes sont clientèle Demi Moore, Juliette Lewis, et Kristin Willits, qui épousa Kevin Richardson des Backstreet Boys

Last edited by Mary-Eve on Fri 23 May - 12:41; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://backstreet-memories.rpg-board.net
Sandra
Cralwing Back To You
Cralwing Back To You
Sandra

Number of posts : 342
Registration date : 2008-03-22

PostSubject: Re: All or almost on the marriage of Kevin and Kristin   All or almost on the marriage of Kevin and Kristin Icon_minitimeThu 22 May - 16:01

Merci. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lyne S
I Still ...
I Still ...
Lyne S

Number of posts : 568
Registration date : 2008-03-19

PostSubject: Re: All or almost on the marriage of Kevin and Kristin   All or almost on the marriage of Kevin and Kristin Icon_minitimeThu 22 May - 19:11

Awwww est trop belle la touneeeee Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Trinity
New Members
New Members
Trinity

Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2008-03-26

PostSubject: Re: All or almost on the marriage of Kevin and Kristin   All or almost on the marriage of Kevin and Kristin Icon_minitimeFri 23 May - 8:14

Euh je vais faire la chiante, ej epeux avoir la traduction??

Mici tout plein d'avance
Back to top Go down
http://unbreakabletour2008.skyblog.com
lili
Incomplete
Incomplete
lili

Number of posts : 118
Registration date : 2008-05-05

PostSubject: Re: All or almost on the marriage of Kevin and Kristin   All or almost on the marriage of Kevin and Kristin Icon_minitimeFri 23 May - 10:01

j'y vai avec toi aurelie suite
Back to top Go down
Mary-Eve
Admin
Admin
Mary-Eve

Number of posts : 11517
Registration date : 2008-03-16

PostSubject: Re: All or almost on the marriage of Kevin and Kristin   All or almost on the marriage of Kevin and Kristin Icon_minitimeFri 23 May - 12:41

J'ai fait la traduction du mieux que je le pouvais, par moment, c'est tellement pas traduissable de charibia ! Elle est mise dans le premier poste à la suite !
Back to top Go down
https://backstreet-memories.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All or almost on the marriage of Kevin and Kristin   All or almost on the marriage of Kevin and Kristin Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

All or almost on the marriage of Kevin and Kristin
Page 1 of 1