Backstreet Memories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum destiné aux Backstreet Boys - Forum intended for Backstreet Boys

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mclean: Call me Britney

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mary-Eve
Admin
Admin
Mary-Eve

Number of posts : 11517
Registration date : 2008-03-16

Mclean: Call me Britney Empty
PostSubject: Mclean: Call me Britney   Mclean: Call me Britney Icon_minitimeTue 18 Mar - 23:46

BACKSTREET BOY A.J. McLEAN desperately wants his friend BRITNEY SPEARS to get in touch with him so he can talk to her frankly about her troubles.

McLean believes Spears, who was committed to hospital for a psychological evaluation earlier this month (Jan08) after refusing to hand over her children during a stand-off with police, needs to openly discuss her problems with a close friend.

He says, " I believe in her 110 per cent, but she needs to call me. If her publicist or somebody can get in touch with me, I just want to sit down with her and have it out.
"First I would say, ' What the hell is wrong with you? ' Second I would say, ' What is really wrong with you? What are you not saying to everybody else? ' "She has given people hints of her troubles, but fear is a really big thing, and depression. I've been through it. I'm coming up on six years sober.
"I just want to sit her down and pick her brain. (I want to be) just someone who can tell her straight. I'll say, 'Hey, do you want to die? Is that what you want?' "If that is what she really wanted, she would have done it already. I know that is not what she wants. "

Source: pr-inside.com

PS: Pour traduction demandez-moi

TRADUCTION

Le GARÇON A.J. McLEAN de BACKSTREET BOYS veut désespérément que son amie BRITNEY SPEARS le contacte ainsi il peut lui parler franchement au sujet d'elle et de ses ennuis

Mclean croix que Spears qui à été rentrer à l'hôpital pour une évaluation psychologique au début de ce mois (Jan08), après avoir refusé de céder son enfant au cours d'un stand-off avec la police, de discuter ouvertement des besoins de ses problèmes avec une amie très proche.

Il déclare, « Je crois que, dans son 110 pour cent, mais elle a besoin de m'appeler. Si son publiciste ou une personne peut se mettre en contact avec moi, je veux juste m'asseoir avec elle et de la faire observer.
"D'abord, je dirais que,« Que diable est faux avec vous? 'Deuxième dirais-je, « Ce qui est vraiment mal avec vous? Qu'est-ce que tu ne dis pas à tout le monde? " Elle a donné des conseils peuple de ses problèmes, mais la peur est un vraiment grand chose, et à la dépression. J'ai été à travers elle. J'arrive place de six années sobre.
«Je veux simplement passer son débarquement et d'embarquement de son cerveau. (Je veux être), juste quelqu'un qui puisse lui dire la vérité. Je vais le dire, 'Hey, veux-tu mourir? Est-ce cela que vous voulez? " Si c'est vraiment ce qu'elle voulait, elle l'aurait fait déjà. Je sais que ce n'est pas ce qu'elle veut.

Last edited by Mary-Eve on Fri 21 Mar - 17:32; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://backstreet-memories.rpg-board.net
my bee love
New Members
New Members
my bee love

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2008-03-16

Mclean: Call me Britney Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mclean: Call me Britney   Mclean: Call me Britney Icon_minitimeFri 21 Mar - 13:40

Embarassed encore une fois je veux bien !
Back to top Go down

Mclean: Call me Britney
Page 1 of 1