Backstreet Memories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum destiné aux Backstreet Boys - Forum intended for Backstreet Boys

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The OtherHalf - Part 2

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mary-Eve
Admin
Admin
Mary-Eve

Number of posts : 11517
Registration date : 2008-03-16

The OtherHalf - Part 2 Empty
PostSubject: The OtherHalf - Part 2   The OtherHalf - Part 2 Icon_minitimeThu 3 Apr - 0:13

Thursday, October 04, 2007

Im sorry.....From Leslie
Category: Music

Being in a band is hard....first of all I would like to start off by saying that I realize now I cant just tell people how I feel when I get hurt by someone. My feelings are very heavily involved in this because I care so much about Dj and the band he just hurt me very badly with things he said behind closed doors which I will not go further into. I want to say Im sorry to him and everyone else. I definatly wish him the best. I have been doing this for so long I want to be taken seriously. When someone leaves something that they have promised to be in because interests changed my emotions will naturally flare up because I am a person. I can be a bit immature at times I am a 21 year old girl trying to figure things out and make the most of my life and those it involves. What happened between Dj and I is really our business. Maybe I just cared to much.

The band will continue no matter what as much as it might hurt or be a big bump in the road to stop is not something in our plans no matter what anyone says. We are really doing this because we love it period.

Leslie

Source : Leslie's MySpace

PS: Pour traduction demander !
Back to top Go down
https://backstreet-memories.rpg-board.net
Lyne S
I Still ...
I Still ...
Lyne S

Number of posts : 568
Registration date : 2008-03-19

The OtherHalf - Part 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The OtherHalf - Part 2   The OtherHalf - Part 2 Icon_minitimeSun 13 Apr - 13:51

Merci!
Back to top Go down

The OtherHalf - Part 2
Page 1 of 1