Backstreet Memories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum destiné aux Backstreet Boys - Forum intended for Backstreet Boys

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Règle à respecter / Rule to follow

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mary-Eve
Admin
Admin
Mary-Eve

Number of posts : 11517
Registration date : 2008-03-16

Règle à respecter / Rule to follow Empty
PostSubject: Règle à respecter / Rule to follow   Règle à respecter / Rule to follow Icon_minitimeSun 16 Mar - 16:33

Ici, c'est un forum pour les Backstreet Boys, fait par une fan qui n'a que du respect pour lui malgré tout ce qu'il à vécu dans le passer...

Ici, je ne veux pas d'injure sur la vie privé des Boys, de ses fréquentations, de ses habitudes...je ne veux pas y voir de propos déplaisant, sinon vous serez immédiatement banis du forum...et ceci est tout simplement très sérieux...un moindre faux pas et accrochage...

Je veux que sois forum soit plaisant pour tout le monde, et que tout le monde s'y plaise et non s'envoie promener ou insulter la vie des Boys...

Amusez-vous bien ...

Les administratrices du forum ...

Here, it is a forum for Backstreet Boys, made by a fan who has only respect for him despite everything that it with lived in passing it ...

Here, I do not want an insult on the life private of the Backstreet Boys, of his frequentations, of his practices ... I do not want to see unpleasant matter there, if not you will be immediately banis forum ... And this is quite simply very serious ... A less forgery not and fixing ...

I want that would be forum is pleasant for everyone, and that everyone is liked it and not is sent to walk or insult the life of the Backstreet Boys ...

Have fun ...

Administrators of the forum ...
Back to top Go down
https://backstreet-memories.rpg-board.net

Règle à respecter / Rule to follow
Page 1 of 1