Backstreet Memories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum destiné aux Backstreet Boys - Forum intended for Backstreet Boys

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

AJ McLean of Backstreet Boys to Release Solo Album

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Letty
Modo
Modo
Letty

Number of posts : 1317
Registration date : 2008-09-24

AJ McLean of Backstreet Boys to Release Solo Album Empty
PostSubject: AJ McLean of Backstreet Boys to Release Solo Album   AJ McLean of Backstreet Boys to Release Solo Album Icon_minitimeFri 16 Oct - 5:39

The Backstreet Boys have just recently released their newest single “Straight Through My Heart” and now one of the Boys is hoping to branch out on his own. AJ McLean says that he’s been working on his solo effort for four years now! Can you believe that?!

The singer tells Digital Spy, "I’ve been making my record for about four years, it’s been a lifetime in the making!"

He continues explaining, "We finished [the new Backstreet Boys] record about three weeks ago, so now I’m wrapping up on my record. The album will be out in November, the single will be out in September but it won’t hit you guys until spring next year."

AJ says that his fellow Backstreet Boys have been supporting him and describes the album as an "amazing record." "It’s a pretty awesome record and I’m really proud of it. I wrote the majority of the record along with some amazing writers and it’s kind of me introducing me to
the world as myself."

He’s been working with JC Chasez and of course Ryan Tedder (who isn’t working with him lately?) on this new album, which he is expecting to release later this year. You guys looking forward to hearing what the album sounds like?!

Source : Pop Music Scene
Back to top Go down
http://rpattzkstewtwilightaddict.blogspot.com/

AJ McLean of Backstreet Boys to Release Solo Album
Page 1 of 1