Backstreet Memories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum destiné aux Backstreet Boys - Forum intended for Backstreet Boys

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Japanese lessons with the Backstreet Boys!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Letty
Modo
Modo
Letty

Number of posts : 1317
Registration date : 2008-09-24

Japanese lessons with the Backstreet Boys!! Empty
PostSubject: Japanese lessons with the Backstreet Boys!!   Japanese lessons with the Backstreet Boys!! Icon_minitimeSat 10 Oct - 11:07

Japanese lessons with the Backstreet Boys
Posted October 9th 2009 at 10:58 am by Adrian G.

No, your eyes are not deceiving you. The Backstreet Boys are STILL huge in Japan. Whereas here in the States we’ve more or less forgotten about them (even though they still tour), the video clip below shows that they still draw a lot of attention from screaming fans when they walk through airports in Affliction shirts.

BSB is now down one member, as Kevin Richardson quit a couple years ago, probably because he was in his mid 30’s. That’s far too old for boybanding, but the rest of them didnt let that keep them down.

Brian Littrell, AJ McLean, Nick Carter and Howie Dorough have continued on, though, and from the looks of this video they’re still as big as ever overseas. (By the way, I remembered those names without needing to look them up. Yes, I watched a SHAMEFUL amount of Total Request Live on MTV back in my youth. haha)

In this clip, the BSB’ers discuss their votes for the 2016 Olympics and share some of the words they know in Japanese, such as the word for ‘Japanese pancakes’, as they say.

This video is just random enough to catch my interest, so now it’s here for your enjoyment.

BACKSTREET’S BACK…..alright?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTolFsb2H1Y&feature=player_embedded

Source:
✖BรB คn๏nym๏uร✖
Back to top Go down
http://rpattzkstewtwilightaddict.blogspot.com/

Japanese lessons with the Backstreet Boys!!
Page 1 of 1