Backstreet Memories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum destiné aux Backstreet Boys - Forum intended for Backstreet Boys

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Complex 7 interview

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Letty
Modo
Modo
Letty

Number of posts : 1317
Registration date : 2008-09-24

The Complex 7 interview Empty
PostSubject: The Complex 7 interview   The Complex 7 interview Icon_minitimeSat 26 Sep - 9:10

The Complex 7: Nick Carter
The Complex 7 interview 63r47n

Nick Carter from the Backstreet Boys might’ve been the reason why that girl you liked back in the day wouldn’t give it up, but it’s time to let bygones be bygones. Yeah, the boy-band era was annoying, but we started respecting the homie Nick after we saw him holding his family down on his E! reality show. (His little brother? Not so much.)

Now, Backstreet is back with a new album (This Is Us) dropping on October 6. In between rehearsal time with his group, Nick took some time to answer The Complex 7 and reveal his favorite Jordans, his most embarrassing fashion moment, and what to expect from the new album.

#1:WHAT HAS TO BE IN YOUR FRIDGE AT ALL TIMES?
Nick Carter says: I like hummus. I like ice cream. I gotta have ice cream in my fridge.

#2: WHAT’S YOUR FAVORITE SNEAKER OF ALL TIME?
Nick Carter says: My favorite sneaker of all time is probably the patent-leather Michael Jordan. What series was that?
Complex: The XIs?
Nick Carter says: Yeah. They’re the ones with the…you know, they came all the way around.
#3: WHAT’S THE MOST EMBARRASSING PIECE OF CLOTHING YOU’VE EVER WORN?
Nick Carter says: My mom made me wear this one shirt that was like see-through and fishnet. It was during my solo tour, I didn’t know how to ing dress, and I wore this fishnet shirt thing and I was pretty overweight at the time. I think that’s the most embarrassing thing I ever wore.

#4: IF YOU HAD A WEEK HOLIDAY, WHAT WOULD YOU DO?
Nick Carter says: I would go on a boat. Go fishing, scuba diving. Maybe go sailing out to the Catalina area.

#5:
WHEN’S THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?

Nick Carter says: I probably cried when my grandmother passed away, which was years ago.
#6: WHAT’S YOUR NUMBER ONE DEAL-BREAKER FOR A GIRLFRIEND?
Nick Carter says: Deal-breaker would be if she has hairy armpits.Complex: Wow that was a fast answer. You must have had a bad experience.
Nick Carter says: Yeah, we went over to Europe a lot when I was younger.

7:WHAT’S THE WORST WAY YOU’VE BROKEN UP WITH SOMEONE?
Nick Carter says: I walked out of an apartment we were living in and left her there.
Complex: Damn! We thought we were cold-blooded.

BONUS QUESTIONS:

Complex: What can we expect from the new album?
Nick Carter:
The new album is packed full of huge producers and writers. Bigger than we’ve worked with in a long time—Ryan Tedder, T-Pain, all sorts of crazy. And it’s got a lot of dance music on it. It’s really current, but it’s us. It’s who we are. It’s got a lot of pop and R&B influence.
Complex: Is there a particular track that you’re excited about?
Nick Carter: I love “This Is Us.” That’s my favorite track. It was produced by Jim Jonsin and it’s so awesome. I call it the new “I Want It That Way.”

Complex:
What do you like to wear when you go out on the town?
Nick Carter: I love to wear cool kicks. And maybe a blazer and a dress shirt. But I like to dress casual, but still cool. I like V-necks now.

Source : BSB Anonymous MySpace

Back to top Go down
http://rpattzkstewtwilightaddict.blogspot.com/

The Complex 7 interview
Page 1 of 1