Backstreet Memories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum destiné aux Backstreet Boys - Forum intended for Backstreet Boys

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Small mention of Alex in Aftonbladet.se!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Letty
Modo
Modo
Letty

Number of posts : 1317
Registration date : 2008-09-24

Small mention of Alex in Aftonbladet.se!! Empty
PostSubject: Small mention of Alex in Aftonbladet.se!!   Small mention of Alex in Aftonbladet.se!! Icon_minitimeFri 4 Sep - 5:30

A fitness trainer who works with celebrites talked about about working with Alex:

Han gjorde allt fel
Bland alla kändisar som Soderblom guidat rätt genom åren har en fastnat i minnet.

°AJ i Backstreet Boys gjorde allt fel. Det största problemet var att han var ute på nätterna och sov på dagen. Jag fick komma hem till honom, se till att han vaknade, fick rätt mat och sedan drog vi och tränade. De behöver ibland någon som berättar hur man ska lyckas vända trenden, säger han.

Translation:

He did all wrong
Among all celebrities which Soderblom guidat right over the years, a stuck in the memory.

°AJ in Backstreet Boys did all wrong. The biggest problem was that he was out at night and sleeping on the day. I came to his house to work with him, woke him up, made sure he ate the right food and then we went and trained. They need sometimes someone to thell them how to succeed reverse the trend, "he says.

Source : BSB Anonymous MySpace
Back to top Go down
http://rpattzkstewtwilightaddict.blogspot.com/
Mary-Eve
Admin
Admin
Mary-Eve

Number of posts : 11517
Registration date : 2008-03-16

Small mention of Alex in Aftonbladet.se!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Small mention of Alex in Aftonbladet.se!!   Small mention of Alex in Aftonbladet.se!! Icon_minitimeFri 4 Sep - 14:04

Thx my love ^^
Back to top Go down
https://backstreet-memories.rpg-board.net

Small mention of Alex in Aftonbladet.se!!
Page 1 of 1