Backstreet Memories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum destiné aux Backstreet Boys - Forum intended for Backstreet Boys

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

HHC FOUNDATION: A New Look & The BMW Golf Tournament In Alpharetta, GA...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mary-Eve
Admin
Admin
Mary-Eve

Number of posts : 11517
Registration date : 2008-03-16

HHC FOUNDATION: A New Look & The BMW Golf Tournament In Alpharetta, GA... Empty
PostSubject: HHC FOUNDATION: A New Look & The BMW Golf Tournament In Alpharetta, GA...   HHC FOUNDATION: A New Look & The BMW Golf Tournament In Alpharetta, GA... Icon_minitimeTue 24 Mar - 0:45

Monday, March 23, 2009
Current mood
: Very Happy blessed
Category: Goals, Plans, Hopes

New Look: http://www.healthyheartclub.org/

Submitted by madison on Mon, 03/16/2009 - 11:23

Hello all, and welcome to the new and (still sort of being) improved HHC site! We've added and changed lots of things on the site to keep you updated and involved with everything that's going on here at the HHC.
On the front page, you'll find the blog which will be my main tool for communicating with you all about our upcoming events, etc.
One of our newest and most exciting events is the HHC BMW Golf Tournament.

This year, the Healthy Heart Club will be hosting the BMW Golf Tournament in Alpharetta, GA. The tournament will actually be a two day event, starting with a dinner the night before the actual golf tournament. Tickets will soon be available on our site, as well as more information on the tournament. Until then, mark your calendars for June 14th and 15th of 2009!

Also, the HHC is very excited to present you with
BRAND NEW WYLEE ITEMS made SPECIALLY For the HHC!!! Leighanne has given us some great new designs, complete with a brand new fabric that can only be found at the Healthy Heart Club!

In addition to the new look of the site, the new fundraisers, and the new merchandise, I have a newly improved email which will make it much easier to communicate with me! The address itself has not changed, you can still reach me at madison@healthyheartclub.org or madison@healthyheartclub.info!

If you have questions, comments, or concerns about the new site, or would like information about anything going on with the club, please feel free to email me!

All the best,

Madison

Source : Healthy Heart Club

PS: Pour la traduction, uniquement faite sous votre demande !
Back to top Go down
https://backstreet-memories.rpg-board.net

Page 1 of 1