Backstreet Memories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum destiné aux Backstreet Boys - Forum intended for Backstreet Boys

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Questions/Comments and Howie’s Replies

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mary-Eve
Admin
Admin
Mary-Eve

Number of posts : 11517
Registration date : 2008-03-16

Questions/Comments and Howie’s Replies Empty
PostSubject: Questions/Comments and Howie’s Replies   Questions/Comments and Howie’s Replies Icon_minitimeThu 18 Dec - 17:53

Sunday, December 23, 2007

Since there was no way for everyone to see the questions and Howie's replies, I have gone through and cut and pasted them for everyone to see. There were some really good questions and Howie loved seeing all the love and support from the fans!! He said he would DEFINITELY be doing more of this soon but please remember, he is very busy as rehearsals for the tour and the tour are getting started in January!! He really regretted not being able to answer more questions!!

Questions and Answers from Howie's MySpace..:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

1. awww just what to wish ya an very merry christmas and and very happy new year;D much love xoxoxoxo
~~~Annmarie~~~

Thanks for the warm wishes and all your support.

Howie

2. "Hi Howie!!!
Just want to wish you all the best for your wedding!!Congratulations!!

And I also have a question, I'm from ..:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" />France,and I know there is no date for a show, but will you come in Belgium? as you did for the never gone tour?

Once again, thanks for everything you've done!

take care!
Donia"

Thanks for your warm wishes. Right now, we are in talks for touring Europe in April and May.

Merry Christmas!!

Howie

3. Hi How are you?

Hey,

Doing great!! Enjoying the cruise!! I love seeing all the support for the Foundation!!

Thank you for your support and see you on tour!!

Love,
Howie

4. Hope married life is treating you well .... best wishes from my boys and i .
xxxx
Jen , Nick and Mark .

Hey,

Thank you so much for your kind words. I am definitely enjoying married life!!

See you on tour.

Merry Christmas,

Howie

5. Heyyyyyyyyyyy Howieeeeeeeeeeeeee

When you come to brazil?

Wow, well, I love youuu

congratulations for new cd "Unbreakable", it's wonderfull

Cya

Hey,

We are in talks with our agent about including South America. We miss you guys and are trying to get back to see you.

Lots of love,

Howie

6. Congratulations for your wedding. I saw your wedding pictures in the ok magazines.They are beautiful pictures. Your wife wedding dress is beautiful.You make a cute romantic couples.
I like the picture ,when you two have a piece of wedding cake.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. May the new year brings you lots of happiness ,love and joy.

Enjoy your holiday celebration with your wife and family.

Lina xxx

Hello,

Thanks so much. It was truly a special day in my life. I'm glad everyone was able to see the pictures and be a part of it with us.

Merry Christmas!!

Howie

7. I have a question Smile
How dou you search the Singels from the Album (BSB)? Do you search what you the most likes? or do you make a survery and ask the Fans what thay want?

We record a number of songs, live with them for a while, and the ones that suit us stand out. We choose with our record company for the singles.

Thanks for the great question and I hope you enjoy the album.

Howie

8. ****************************I LOVE BSB*************************************
IT WAS AWESOME TO MEET BSB @ Z100'S MEET & GREET!!!!!!!
PLEASE COME BACK TO NYC SOON!!!!!!!! Very Happy
I'VE LOVED BSB SINCE I FIRST HEARD "QUIT PLAYING GAMES WITH MY HEART"!!!!!!!!!! SO PLEASE DO COME BACK TO NYC, CAUSE NYC LOVES BSB!!
***************CONGRATS ON YOUR WEDDING, WISHING YOU & LEIGH A LIFETIME OF ROMANCE!!

XOXO,
CLAUDIA MEJIA

P.S. PLEASE TELL AJ I SENT HIM A BIG KISS!!
DOES AJ HAVE A MYSPACE???

Thanks for the wishes and hope you enjoyed the show. Can't wait to see you on tour!!

Yes, AJ has a MySpace but I don't know the URL for it.

Thanks for the support!!

Howie

9. "Hey, Howie! Just letting you know that me and my friend Lisa (whom lives in South Africa) think you're awesome. If possible do you know when you'll be touring in South Africa? Thanks, Jane

Hey,

If I remember correctly, we will be going to South Africa right after the Southeast Asia and Australia tours at the beginning of the year.

Thank you for you support. I really appreciate all that the fans give to me.

Love,
Howie

10. Hi Howie!

Congratulations on your marriage! What an exciting time for you both.

What's on your Christmas list this year? I'm sure you have pretty much everything you need, especially with being so successful and the recent wedding. I find that as my friends and I get older it's harder to find gifts, as we are all pretty self-sufficient.

Oh, and I'm going to New York for New Year's--my first time out there. If there were only one thing I could do or see out there, what would you recommend?

Thanks and happy holidays!

Lisa Freeman
Portland, Oregon

Hello,

My wish list is just to be with my family and loved ones!!

Thank you so much for your support. I really appreciate all that the fans give to me.

Love,

Howie

11. Happy Holidays Howie and Sarah!!! =) Are you having a cruise next year??? Smile!! I would love to go on vacation!!

Hey,

We really hope to have one but it all depends on the schedule with the BSB.

Merry Christmas and see you on tour!!

Howie

12. When are you coming to North Carolina? How about West Virginia!!!!! That would be great!!!! love you guys!!!! Lisa

Hello,

We don't have the tour planned yet but I am thinking that we will probably be in the US in the summer. It depends the promoters as to where we go but I will try to request your area.

Merry Christmas and see you on the tour.

Howie

13. Hi Howie

How are you? What is your favorite song on the " Unbreakable" album? Also when you have free time what do you like doing for fun?

Merry Christmas

Nicki

Hey,

My favorite song is 'Inconsolable'.

Free time....rest, relax, and catch up with my family and friends.

Merry Christmas and see you on the 'Unbreakable' tour.

Love,
Howie

Source : Howie's Official Myspace

PS: Traduction sur demande !
Back to top Go down
https://backstreet-memories.rpg-board.net

Page 1 of 1