Backstreet Memories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum destiné aux Backstreet Boys - Forum intended for Backstreet Boys

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Genuine Thank You

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mary-Eve
Admin
Admin
Mary-Eve

Number of posts : 11517
Registration date : 2008-03-16

A Genuine Thank You Empty
PostSubject: A Genuine Thank You   A Genuine Thank You Icon_minitimeThu 18 Dec - 16:46

Monday, September 08, 2008

A Genuine Thank You
Category: Life

I just want to say thank you to all who have asked to be added to my friends list and for all the wonderful words of support you have expressed to me. I have to say that I have not even seen one nasty comment yet, and that is rare I suppose in this internet world. I have seen so many lies written about me that I guess I just started to give up and allowed myself to think that I must really have been a bad person if people feel they can say any lie they want about me and everyone will believe it.

One thing I have realized is after all the dust has settled, my kids still love me alot and they are all in my heart and prayers.We are getting closer and stronger than ever. What we went through in a very public way is what alot of families have gone through, when parents can't get along, and one thing I never wanted was for the kids to suffer the way they had to, thanks to some people who get a sick kick out of someone elses misery. I think we can all learn a lesson from what we have seen many celebrities go through, thanks to a cruel tabloid-crazy society. We all should look at ourselves for the sick way we encourage it.

I for one, watched like everyone else, the melt down of Britney Spears with sympathy for her and her little ones. She was obviously incredibly sad for the breakdown of her marriage to Kevin. I am sure that at one time she loved him alot. So she had every right to act out the way she did. She may be a superstar but she is only human, and all the money in the world will not bring you happiness. I definitlely could relate to what she was going through.

I am so happy for her and her little ones, and the fact that her parents, in spite of the fact they are divorced, were able to come together for the sake of their child to help her through it. That is being a parent. Unconditional love.

I also want to say that I applaud Bruce Willis and Demi Moore on the way they handled their divorce. That was what I wanted for my children, but it was not to be. It takes Both Parents to rise above the anger and do what is right for the ones they brought into this world. Unfortunately, that was not to be for me and my children

They are all adults now and venturing out in this world all on their own. Their journey will hopefull be a long one and a happy one. Someday soon, one of them will make me a Grandma and my little family will continue to blossom and grow. I have had alot to be grateful for in my life, and alot to look forward to.

I have truly been blessed.

Thank you all for listening.

Source : Jane Official Myspace

PS; Traduction sur demande !
Back to top Go down
https://backstreet-memories.rpg-board.net
Sandra
Cralwing Back To You
Cralwing Back To You
Sandra

Number of posts : 342
Registration date : 2008-03-22

PostSubject: Re: A Genuine Thank You   A Genuine Thank You Icon_minitimeThu 18 Dec - 17:11

Merci. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ryansk
New Members
New Members

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2017-12-05

PostSubject: Re: A Genuine Thank You   A Genuine Thank You Icon_minitimeTue 5 Dec - 9:19

Mary-Eve wrote:
Monday, September 08, 2008  

They are all adults now and venturing out in this world all on their own. Their journey will hopefull be a long one and a happy one. Someday soon, one of them will make me a Grandma and my little family will continue to blossom and grow. I have had alot to be grateful for in my life, and alot to look forward to.

Great story! Thanks for sharing it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Genuine Thank You   A Genuine Thank You Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Genuine Thank You
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Backstreet Memories :: ♥ Place des Backstreet Boys / The Backstreet Boys Place ♥ :: Backstreet Family :: ♥ Carter Family ♥ :: ♥ Nouvelles - Articles / News - Articles ♥ :: ♥ Jane ♥-
Jump to: