Backstreet Memories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum destiné aux Backstreet Boys - Forum intended for Backstreet Boys

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Backstreet Boys fall upon Calgary for one night of music, dancing and Kevin-comeback rumours

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mary-Eve
Admin
Admin
Mary-Eve

Number of posts : 11517
Registration date : 2008-03-16

Backstreet Boys fall upon Calgary for one night of music, dancing and Kevin-comeback rumours Empty
PostSubject: Backstreet Boys fall upon Calgary for one night of music, dancing and Kevin-comeback rumours   Backstreet Boys fall upon Calgary for one night of music, dancing and Kevin-comeback rumours Icon_minitimeWed 10 Sep - 17:53

It was an evening unlike any other on the corner of 10 Ave. and 4 St. S.W., as thousands and I mean THOUSANDS of former fans from decades past mashed and mingled with barely-dressed teen queens from decades present, desperately hoping to catch a glimpse Fleche down maybe even a sideways glance Fleche down from one of the three Backstreet Boys who showed up at Tantra Nightclub to host their own after-party.

Dressed-down and looking rather relaxed for having just stepped off the stage at their sold-out show at the 'Dome, A.J. McLean, Nick Carter and Howie D arrived on the red carpet around 11 p.m., and Citytv's Judy Gabriel and I did our best to hammer them with the tough questions before the crowd collapsed into one screaming, heaving dog-pile.

"We've been all over Canada, all over the U.S., managed to do a bit of travelling here and there in between and even gotten to go out and see the sights," said Nick when asked about the adventures the Boys are having on their current tour.

"We've been to a lot of these places before but never really had time off to enjoy the city, the culture, the way of life ... Just to try to get out and have fun." Ah, yes. Life as a Cosmo Girl heartthrob is never as fun-filled as it looks.

"Tomorrow we have a day in Vancouver," chimed in A.J. "We're going to try to get out and enjoy the beautiful air. Hopefully it's not too cold there like it was here ..."

Pre-occupied with wondering what shade of kohl eyeliner the rehabbed singer was wearing, I almost missed the newsworthy moment where a Backstreet Boy was dissing our balmy 10-degree temps.

"It's a little bit different without Kevin on hand," A.J. continued, referring to missing band member Kevin Richardson. "Obviously it was a little bit weird going back into the studio without him, but the door's always open. Who knows Fleche down he might be back for the next record." Hmm... We can only assume this is grounds to start the official Kevin-comeback-rumour...

Referring to the rocky road the Backstreet Boys have travelled, House of Carters reality TV star Nick said, "We've had our ups and downs. I think that's the price you have to pay for being able to stick around for 15 years straight. But just like other great bands we emulate Fleche down The Beatles, or, you know ... I mean I could name so many other artists that are successful but they've had their lows, we feel that we are about to get our high Fleche down our second high." The Beatles, eh? I suppose I see the similarities... You are male, they were male...

"But for the most part our fans have always been there. Whether or not they've heard us on the radio all the time."

And be there they were. Never have so many 18-year-olds piled onto one pillar to show off their speaker-dancing skills in hopes of being discovered as the next great Backstreet Boys backup dancer.

But all-in-all, props to the BSBs for staying up late and partying with their fans. In the words of another legendary boy band called the Barenaked Ladies, perhaps one lucky lady could even turn out to be their Yoko Ono.

SOURCE : Incomplete Men

PS: Traduction sur demande !
Back to top Go down
https://backstreet-memories.rpg-board.net
Sandra
Cralwing Back To You
Cralwing Back To You
Sandra

Number of posts : 342
Registration date : 2008-03-22

Backstreet Boys fall upon Calgary for one night of music, dancing and Kevin-comeback rumours Empty
PostSubject: Re: Backstreet Boys fall upon Calgary for one night of music, dancing and Kevin-comeback rumours   Backstreet Boys fall upon Calgary for one night of music, dancing and Kevin-comeback rumours Icon_minitimeWed 10 Sep - 19:02

Merci. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Backstreet Boys fall upon Calgary for one night of music, dancing and Kevin-comeback rumours
Page 1 of 1