Backstreet Memories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum destiné aux Backstreet Boys - Forum intended for Backstreet Boys

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

"Backstreet Boys send fans' hearts a-flutter" Moncton Newspaper Review

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mary-Eve
Admin
Admin
Mary-Eve

Number of posts : 11517
Registration date : 2008-03-16

"Backstreet Boys send fans' hearts a-flutter" Moncton Newspaper Review Empty
PostSubject: "Backstreet Boys send fans' hearts a-flutter" Moncton Newspaper Review   "Backstreet Boys send fans' hearts a-flutter" Moncton Newspaper Review Icon_minitimeSun 3 Aug - 18:38

"Backstreet Boys send fans' hearts a-flutter" Moncton Newspaper Review Sanstitreju6

It was hot, sweaty, loud and Moncton "wanted it that way"

The Backstreet Boys exploded on to the stage at the Moncton Coliseum for the first time last night. Thousands of screaming fans, mostly women between the ages of 18 and 30, piled into the building and danced, screamed and sang the night away.

Girlicious opened for the veteran boy band sensation and got the crowd warmed up with a high energy, entertaining act that kept the fans content while they waited for the main act, the band that most of them have been following for years, appeared on stage.

"I have all their CDs," says 18 year old Brittany Ryder from Oromocto. "I never thought I'd get to say I'd seen the Backstreet Boys, just because they faded away for a bit."

The crowd let out little screams every now and then as mistaken sightings took place around the front of the room. But nobody could have been prepared for the noise eruption that occurred when the band took the stage. Girls screamed until they were hoarse, and suddenly everybody was propelled back to their teeny-bopper fantasies of marrying a band member or at the very least touching one of their hands.

The Backstreet Boys did not disappoint their loyal followers they conversed and mingled with the audience throughout the whole show. Every word they uttered seemed to make each scream louder than the last.

The band's entire show was dynamic and theatrical. The band sang its opening song, Larger Than Life, in a boxing ring while dancing to finely tuned choreography and acting as though they were in a boxing match with each other. Single Show me the Meaning of Being Lonely was performed while they played a card game at a table set up on stage.

Their sound was exactly what every Backstreet Boy fan wanted to hear. Tight harmonies and soulful ballads mixed with upbeat and hugely entertaining, engaging faster songs. They were relaxed and at home on stage, making sure to make it fun, nostalgic and enjoyable for everybody who attended.

Each of the four members sang a solo song and fans seemed to know all the words to every single song the guys sang, be it an old favourite or an new one from their 2007 CD Unbreakable.

"My favourite part of the band is the memories attached to them," says Samantha Greene.

"As little kids we'd sing their songs and dance to them. And they're hot!"

SOURCE : ~*OnlyNDreams*~ via LD

PS: Traduction sur demande !
Back to top Go down
https://backstreet-memories.rpg-board.net
Sandra
Cralwing Back To You
Cralwing Back To You
Sandra

Number of posts : 342
Registration date : 2008-03-22

"Backstreet Boys send fans' hearts a-flutter" Moncton Newspaper Review Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Backstreet Boys send fans' hearts a-flutter" Moncton Newspaper Review   "Backstreet Boys send fans' hearts a-flutter" Moncton Newspaper Review Icon_minitimeSun 3 Aug - 19:29

Merci. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

"Backstreet Boys send fans' hearts a-flutter" Moncton Newspaper Review
Page 1 of 1